I’m particularly pleased with this one for some reason…I just like the way the songs fall together. Maybe you will too. Happy Thanksgiving, turkeys.
1. Jesus > The Velvet Underground (Velvet Underground)
2. Jesus & Tequila > Minutemen (Double Nickels on the Dime)
3. Jimmy Jazz > The Clash (London Calling)
4. Jimmy Jimmy > The Undertones (The Undertones)
5. Jitterbug Love > T. Rex (The T. Rex Wax Co. Singles)
6. JMC Retro > Pavement (Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain: L.A.’s Desert Origins)
7. Jo Jo’s Jacket > Stephen Malkmus (Stephen Malkmus)
8. Joe Harper Saturday Morning > Van Morrison (Bang Masters)
9. Joe Turner Blues > Mississippi John Hurt (The Last Sessions)
10. Joseph > Tricky (Knowle West Boy)
This is great. Never heard these tunes. But how long have you been using heroin?