Word of the day

Posted in Whatever Else on April 21st, 2008 by bill

I just randomly came across this word in the dictionary (Webster’s New World College Dictionary, Fourth Edition). I swear I am not making this up.

pinchcock: a clamp used on a flexible tube to control the flow of fluid through it

In a word: ouch.